I am a PhD student working on image processing and computer vision with Prof. Kwanghoon Sohn at Digital Image Media Lab in Yonsei University. I have received my B.S. degree in electrical and electronic engineering from Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea in 2010.
My main research interests are human visual perception, image processing, and computer vision.
In paritcular, I focus on:
- Human Visual Perception Toward 2D/3D Image
- Scene Understanding, Cross-Domain Matching, Semantic Image Matching
- 3D Computer Vision, Multispectral Stereo Matching
- 3D Video Coding
- B.S., Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, Feb. 2010
- PhD Candidate, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, Mar. 2010 ~ present
Last Updated: 1 Apr., 2014.